Health Superintendent Charmaine Gauci said 13 new cases were registered in the last 24 hours, bringing the total to 350.
Most of the cases reported today are of people linked with the health sector, including cases at the Gozo Hospital, Zammit Clapp Hospital and the St Vincent de Paule home for the elderly.
Gauci said that an 88-year-old woman tested positive at the Gozo General Hospital, together with two carers who work in the male ward of the same hospital: a 57-year-old woman and a 60-year-old man.
Two cases were registered at Zammit Clapp Hospital, a male carer aged 53 and a female carer aged 51. In such cases, Gauci said, the carers are now in isolation while a contact tracing exercise to check which patients could have come in contact.
The first case registered at the St Vincent de Paule home is that of an 88-year-old woman who has now been isolated. She also suffers from other conditions, Gauci said. Until Wednesday, Minister Michael Falzon had said that no cases had been reported in State-owned homes for the elderly, including SVPR.
Another 88-year-old woman was admitted to the Infectious Diseases Unit at Mater Dei Hospital. She also has pneumonia, Gauci said.
A male health care worker at Karen Grech Hospital and another female health care worker, aged 29, in a private home also tested positive.
An eight-year-old Syrian boy who resides in Malta, and who entered hospital with an unrelated condition, also has Coronavirus, she added.
The mother of another boy who entered hospital to accompany her son for an unrelated condition also tested positive, while the boy was negative.
The other two cases are of a woman aged 66 and a man aged 39.