Rates of COVID-19 cases are increasing across the United States. The current 7-day average of new cases increased 16% from the previous 7-day period. Deaths of COVID-19 are also increasing. As of January 11, atotal of 375,124 COVID-19 deaths have been reported to CDC, with 1,957 deaths reported in the past 24 hours.
As cases and deaths rise, stay vigilant and practice healthy habits to help slow the spread in your community:
– Wear a mask over your nose and mouth.
– Stay 6 feet away from others.
– Gather virtually or outdoors.
– Make sure that indoor spaces are well ventilated.
– Wash your hands with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
See more COVID-19 case data: https://bit.ly/36EDJQI