• On the 3rd of April 2020, six(6) new confirmed cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
• Till date, one hundred and ninety (190) cases have been confirmed, twenty(20) cases have been discharged and two deaths from COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
• Of the six (6) new cases reported on the 3rd of April, six (6) are in Osun.
• All new cases have mild to moderate symptoms and are currently receiving care.
• A multi-sectoral national emergency operations centre (EOC), activated at level 3, continues to coordinate the national response activities
GLOBAL SITUATION REPORT
|Globally as at 23:59 CET 31st March 2020||
Source: WHO Situation Report