|NEW CASES||24 HRS||OVERALL|
|AGE RANGE||2 day to 99 years||1 day to 108 years|
|PARISH CLASSIFICATION OF NEW CASES|
|Type of Tests||PCR||Antigen Tests from Public Facilities
|Antigen Tests from Private Facilities||TOTAL|
|863||All negatives are included in PCR tests||342||1,205|
|TOTAL TESTS TODAY
|TOTAL TESTS CUMULATIVE
|DEATHS IN COVID-19 POSITIVE INDIVIDUALS|
|Deaths under investigation||12||235|
|RECOVERIES & ACTIVE CASES|
|Number in Facility Quarantine||1|
|Number in Home Quarantine||42,132|
|Patients Moderately Ill
|Patients Severely Ill||110|
|Patients Critically Ill||60|
|TRANSMISSION STATUS OF COVID-19 CASES|
|Contact of a Confirmed Case||0||3,049|
|Local Transmission (Not Epi Linked)||0||3,539|
- A 61-year-old male from St. Ann.
- A 67-year-old male from St. Ann.
- An 84 year old male from St. Mary.
- A 65-year-old Male from Portland.
- A 61-year-old female from Portland.
- A 69-year-old male from St. Catherine.
- A 67-year-old male from KSA.
- A 76-year-old female from KSA.
- A 64-year-old female from St. Elizabeth.
- A 40-year-old female from St. Elizabeth.
- An 80-year-old male from St. James.
The deaths occurred between August 28 and September 9.
|Moderately Ill||Require hospitalisation but do not require oxygen supplementation. (Admission may be for non-COVID-19 specific conditions.)|
|Severely Ill||Require hospitalisation and oxygenation support but not high dependency support (highly specialised staff and/or equipment).|
|Critically Ill||Require hospitalisation, oxygenation support and highly specialised staff and/or equipment.|
 Based on data for RT-PCR and Public Sector COVID Rapid Antigen Testing