|NEW CASES||24 HRS||OVERALL|
|AGE RANGE||37 days to 93 years||1 day to 108 years|
|PARISH CLASSIFICATION OF NEW CASES|
|Type of Tests||PCR||Antigen Tests from Public Facilities
|Antigen Tests from Private Facilities||TOTAL|
|947||All negatives are included in PCR tests||546||1,493|
|TOTAL TESTS TODAY
|TOTAL TESTS CUMULATIVE
|DEATHS IN COVID-19 POSITIVE INDIVIDUALS|
|Deaths under investigation||0||313|
|RECOVERIES & ACTIVE CASES|
|Number in Facility Quarantine||1|
|Number in Home Quarantine||35,216|
|Patients Moderately Ill||109|
|Patients Severely Ill||55|
|Patients Critically Ill||34|
|TRANSMISSION STATUS OF COVID-19 CASES|
|Contact of a Confirmed Case||0||3,098|
|Local Transmission (Not Epi Linked)||0||3,877|
- A 78-year-old male from KSA.
- A 68- year-old female from KSA.
- An 81 -year-old female from St. Catherine.
- A 56- year- old male from KSA.
- An 88 -year-old female from KSA.
- A 69-year-old male from St. Catherine.
- An 81- year-old male from Portland.
- A 44-year-old male from St. Catherine.
- A 70- year-old male from St. Ann.
- A 60-year-old male from KSA.
- A 45- year-old female from St. Elizabeth.
- A 77-year-old male from St. Elizabeth.
- A 50- year-old female from St. Elizabeth.
- A 41 -year-old male from St. Elizabeth.
- A 72-year-old female from St. Thomas.
The deaths occurred between October 4 and October 7, 2021.
|Moderately Ill||Require hospitalisation but do not require oxygen supplementation. (Admission may be for non-COVID-19 specific conditions.)|
|Severely Ill||Require hospitalisation and oxygenation support but not high dependency support (highly specialised staff and/or equipment).|
|Critically Ill||Require hospitalisation, oxygenation support and highly specialised staff and/or equipment.|
 Based on data for RT-PCR and Public Sector COVID Rapid Antigen Testing